Car buying is an exciting yet scary experience. You want to find the best deal without sacrificing the car you need and or want. Here are some ProTips to get you into your new ride:
- Join an organization whose members pay below factory invoice pricing. For example, sign up to join the club affiliated with the automobile brand that you like.
- To get a used car at the best price, attend a dealer auction. Since such auctions are closed to the general public, retain the temporary services of a licensed auto broker.
- If you prefer to lease a car, wait for the deals. Best deals come at the end of the year during Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years.
- How To Grow Rich Fast. Comprehensive Guide To Doing It Your Way.
- Happy Money. How To Make More Money, And Create Happiness.
- Income Earning Ideas. Learn How To Make More Money From A Mom.
- 9 Secrets To Living A Good Life For Less.
- 3 Secrets To Car Buying The Automobile Industry Does NOT Want You To Know.
- 3 Ingenious Ways How To Travel Like A Boss.
- 7 Shopping Hacks To Make You Shop Like An Expert.
- Do More, Spend Less. The New Secrets of Living the Good Life for Less. Brad Wilson. Wiley, 2013. Pages: 203.
- Photo by iStock