Are you the Boss everyone wants to work for? Are you a leader everyone wants to follow? What does it take to be a good leader?
- “Direction” – Leaders help their team identify and work toward the same goal.
- “Alignment” – The leader makes sure that each team member is aware of what’s going on, knows his or her responsibilities, and understands the metrics that the team is using to evaluate its work.
- “Commitment” – As a leader, you foster teamwork. Each team member should prioritize the team’s overall success higher than any one person’s success.
To be the boss everyone wants to work for, embrace learning “because it’s fun, engaging, exciting and you enjoy it. Be mindful of what you feel and how you are expressing those feelings at all times, because your emotions affect more than just you.
- Personal Development In Business. The Complete Guide To A Successful Career.
- Leadership For Business. Complete Guide To Being A Great Leader.
- Effective Leadership For Business. Complete Guide How To Be An Effective Leader.
- Transformational Leadership For Business. Complete Guide To Coaching For High Performance.
- Servant Leadership For Business. Complete Guide To Leading With A Purpose To Serve Others.
- Complete Guide On How To Become A Better Manager For Business.
- Leadership Secrets Of Santa To Deliver Christmas Every Year.
- Authentic Leadership For Business In The Modern World. How To Build A Loyal Following.
- Adaptive Leadership For Business. 10 Lessons For Shaping An Adaptive Organization.
- 6 Vital Communication Skills New Leaders Must Develop.
- 10 Advice From “The Naked CEO.” How To Become A Great Leader.
- The Introvert’s Guide to Leadership. Why We Need Introverted Leaders.
- Be the Boss Everyone Wants to Work For. A Guide for New Leaders. William Gentry PhD. Berrett-Koehler, 2016. Pages: 216
- Images by iStock