A scientific study of more than 2,000 couples will show you how to improve your marriage. The study revealed 6 secrets why some marriages will last while others fail with 94% accuracy.
“The foundation of a lasting marriage rests on two kinds of bedrock: agreeing with your spouse on which style for handling disagreements you both can live with, and a large dose of positivity.”
How To Improve Your Marriage: 6 Secrets Revealed From The Most Accurate Predictor of Marriage Success.
Use the “magic ratio” of great marriages. You must have 5 positive experiences for every negative one.
- “Show interest” – Listen attentively to your partner.
- “Be affectionate” – A small tender gesture, like holding hands, can go a long way.
- “Show you care” – Seemingly insignificant things you do daily express your love.
- “Be appreciative” – Take the time to be grateful for your partner’s positive attributes. Count your blessings.
- “Be accepting” – You don’t always have to agree with your partner, but you do have to respect his or her feelings.
- “Share your joy” – Let your partner in on the good things and celebrate.
- How To Be Happy In A Relationship. Complete Guide To Happiness Tips & Activities.
- 4 Absolute Guarantees To Save Your Marriage.
- How To Build A Better Relationship With Your Partner.
- How To Improve Your Marriage: 6 Secrets Revealed From The Most Accurate Predictor of Marriage Success.
- How To Improve Your Relationship: 3 Secrets Revealed From A New York Times #1 Best-Selling Relationship Book of ALL Time.
- How To Make Small Talk. How To Build Networking Skills & Leave A Positive Impression.
- 11 Ways to Improve Your Romantic Relationship
- 7 Simple Steps to Improve Your Relationship
- 20 top tips to improve your relationship
- 101 Relationship Tips from Dating Expert
- Why Marriages Succeed or Fail. And How You Can Make Yours Last. John Gottman. Fireside , 1995. First Edition:1994. Pages: 240
- Photo by iStock