The 21 Day Challenge.
People believe that happiness follows success, but in fact, the truth is the complete opposite. A positive outlook inspires achievement and success.
“What I posit and what positive psychology posits is that if we study what is merely average, we will remain merely average.”
Having a positive attitude gives you the “happiness advantage” in which you have increased creativity, energy, intelligence and productivity.
“The absence of disease is not health.”
Your environment has only a minimal influence on your happiness. How you view the world determines your contentment and shapes your reality; thus, by simply altering your perceptions, you can be happier and change your outcomes.
“It’s not necessarily the reality that shapes us, but the lens through which your brain views the world that shapes your reality.”
Rewire your mind for a happier outlook: For 21 days, commit two minutes to writing down three things for which you’re grateful. In addition, make time for exercise and meditation. Finally, perform “random” or “conscious” acts of kindness.
“If we can change the lens, not only can we change your happiness, we can change every single educational and business outcome at the same time.”
- How To Be Happy In Life. Complete Guide To Happiness Tips & Activities.
- 12 Rules How To Live A Meaningful Life. Make The World A Better Place For Everyone.
- 5 Ted Talks That Can Make You Happier Now.
- Happy Money. How To Make More Money, And Create Happiness.
- How To Make Small Talk. How To Build Networking Skills & Leave A Positive Impression.
- Live Life With Love. Buddah’s 14 Commandments To The Best Life.
- Money And Happiness. How To Buy Happiness With The 5 Principles Of Smart Spending.
- True Happiness. 5 Pillars Of Happiness And How To Improve Your Life.
- The Happy Secret to Better Work. Shawn Achor. TED , 2011.
- iStock Photo